Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What? Other countries don't celebrate the 4th of July....

So in response to my last posting, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder, today was a total God thing!  You see, not literally, but a man who is blind came in and played the most beautiful piano music.  He cannot see anything, no colors, no scenery, no people, etc.  However, God gave him the gift of hearing and the talent of being able to play absolutely outstanding piano music as well as an incredible voice.  It was a true gift being able to watch him perform.  I was truly grateful for this small gesture, that I believe was from God.  Again showcasing how each of us are uniquely gifted and talented and loved by an amazing God.  He does not make mistakes!

Today I was extremely blessed to go out to dinner with Brit and my coworker, Lin.  Both of these people I love so much!!  God blesses us with acquaintances and friends but sometimes he blesses you extra special with people you will always have, people who just get you.  It's been a really hard year, especially mentally.  I am just grateful for this new chapter of my life and having my best friends back!!  Thank you God for this day and all the laughs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment